COUNTRY ONION, SNAIL & GUINEA FOWL PEPPER STEW
- Blend onions, pepper, tomatoes and country onions together then set aside
- Pour oil into a pot, add seasoning sliced onion and snail; cook for about 3 minutes
- Add blended pepper, stir and cover to cook
- Pour washed rice into a pot of water, add salt, cook till it’s done
- Add smoked guinea fowl into the pepper sauce, season then stir. Cook for about 2 minutes then set side.
- Serve rice with snail and guinea fowl stew
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review