FISH ROLL USING SLICED BREAD
- Clean fish very well then season with salt, oregano, garlic, onion, ginger steam
- Make bread crumbs by warming the bread to make it dry and crusty
- Process bread to form crumbs and set aside
- Break 3 eggs, season with seasoning powder and whisk
- Debone cooked fish and flake by mashing
- Cut onion, bell pepper then fry adding 1 clove of garlic, ½ teaspoon of ginger, frozen pea & carrot and seasoning powder into the oil.
- Make a slurry using 2 tablespoons of corn starch and some water
- Add fish to the filling then the slurry. Mix together to blind well then turn off heat
- Roll the bread flat then add the filling then seal the bread with some egg mixture
- Deep bread in egg then add bread crumbs to prevent it from soaking oil then fry in oil
- Fry bread till golden brown.
- Serve with desired beverage
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review