- Open tuna fish, drain off the oil and set aside
- Cut avocado pear, remove seed and scoop flesh into a bowl
- Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, diced onions and pepper ,seasoning cubes to the pear. Mix well to for a guacamole
- Mix 1 tablespoon of ketchup and mayonnaise ,set aside
- Slice cabbage into bits, add the dressing then mix to form a slaw and set aside
- On a bread slice, spread tuna fish, add cherry tomatoes. place another bread slice, spread the cabbage slaw then another slice of bread spread the guacamole then p[ace the last slice of bread
- Stick in skewers to hold layers in place then cut into 4 using a bread knife
- Serve with tea.